MEII is seeking qualified candidates to assume the following positions:
MIS analyst – Location: Ramallah.
The MIS analyst will be part of the MEII team, and will report to the Associate VP for IT. And responsible for a diverse range of specific technical functions, which include among others:
- Help in IT work (Desktop support, Network, Domain).
- Help in websites design (WordPress)
- Update MEII website on quarterly basis.
- Upload data and impact reports to proprietary MIS.
- Audit, Review, double check data consistency on proprietary MIS.
- Generate periodic MIS reports.
- Archive reports and data on servers.
- University degree in Computer Since;
- Any IT certification will be an advance.
- Three years of experience in Help desk and Microsoft Networking field;
- Solid knowledge of Office365 administration, Networking, Fortinet, Linux basics, WordPress, web administration, and help desk procedures;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills; and
- Good writing and reporting skill in English.
- Lives in or around Ramallah.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter by email to email@example.com or fax to 02-242-2037 no later than Monday, Dec 20th, 2021. Candidates must clearly indicate which position they are applying for. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. MEII is an equal opportunity employer.