Interested In Joining Our Team?
The MEII team shares common values of equality, dignity, trust, and respect for one another and all those with whom we work. We are an equal opportunity employer that is always seeking to maximize our developmental impact with both the projects we implement and the staff we hire. For current opportunities, please refer to the list below.
MEII is always seeking talented and qualified candidates. Please feel free to us your resume if you are interesting in a career opportunity or internship position.
Portfolio Analyst – Location: Ramallah, Palestine
The Portfolio Analyst will be part of the Portfolio team, and responsible for a diverse range of specific technical functions, which include among others:
1. Conducting financial, administrative and other analysis as necessary to assess eligibility of borrowers;
2. Performing due diligence and credit analysis on proposed loans;
3. Preparing credit reports to management and credit committee; and
4. Providing technical assistance and otherwise work with lenders to identify project pipeline and efficiently assess eligibility of loans.
· University degree with Accounting or Finance background;
· 2-3 years of experience in credit or investment field;
· Solid knowledge of credit analysis, financial analysis, risk management, and credit administration procedures;
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
· Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills; and
· Good writing and reporting skill in English.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter by email to email@example.com or fax to 02-242-2037 no later than Saturday September 11th, 2021. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. MEII is an equal opportunity employer.