Nafez Husseini, is currently a retired CCC executive emeritus, serving as the Strategic Advisor to the BoD Chair of the Greece based Consolidated Contractors Company (www.ccc.net), a multi-billion dollar engineering group and the largest construction company in the Middle East. Nafez focuses on ICT, Digital Business, and ESG topics.
Nafez is very active in promoting knowledge-based societies, advancing economies toward greater and well governed use of technology, information and the applying of innovative skills and solutions towards fair developmental access to all from both the business and public sectors.
Nafez has been a key founding member of many Palestinian education initiatives. He is a strong advocate of the leading role leading of the Palestinian private sector in transforming and building sustainable capacities in the local economy. Nafez believes that well-designed economic development propagates integrally innovation and digital transformation.
A Palestinian native of Jerusalem, Nafez holds a bachelor’s degree from the American University of Beirut and a Master’s from California State University - Sacramento in Management & Information Technology.
Board and Community Affiliations:
- Partners for Sustainable Development – Board of Directors Chair
- Education For Employment – Palestine Branch Board Member
- Arab AmeriCare Foundation – Advisory Board Member
- Bethlehem Development Foundation- Board Member
- Hassib Sabbagh ICT Center at the Arab American University Jenin – Board Member
- Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS) – Board of Trustees