Business Advisors – Location: Ramallah & North West Bank.
The Business Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of specific technical functions, which include among others:
Provide business advisory services to entrepreneurs, including but not limited to:
- Recommend accounting software to meet the needs of the SME;
- Compile historical financial statements;
- Develop financial projections;
- Develop bookkeeping and financial reporting system;
- Develop simple business plan; and
- Provide additional TA including in class training with other SMEs when appropriate.
Market and promote the Tamweeli matchmaking platform among MSMEs, including but not limited to:
- Nominate and make site visits to MSMEs to fill in loan and insurance requests;
- Upload the MSMEs loan & insurance requests to Tamweeli platform;
- Follow up the posted applications of the MSMEs with financial institutions, and insurance companies;
- Networking and collaboration with other service providers and business associations as appropriate; and
- Upon MEII request, provide any other additional tasks related to Tamweeli Program.
- University degree with Accounting and Finance background;
- 2-3 years of experience in banking, Insurance, and sales;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills;
- Readiness to work in the field; and
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in English.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter by email to email@example.com or fax to 02-242-2037 no later than Thursday June 09, 2022. Candidates must clearly indicate which position they are applying for. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. MEII is an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website@ www.meii.org