MEII is seeking qualified candidates to assume the following position:
Business Advisor – Location: Jordan
Vacancy Announcement: A full-time job offer is open for professionals having more than 3 years’ experience in dealing with Micro, Small and Medium enterprises (MSMEs) Finance with Masters degrees (M1/M2) in Finance or similar. The position is 5 months renewable.
Deadline for applications: 10 days from date of publication
Duty station: Amman, Jordan, Possible short missions (max 24h per mission) outside Amman
Start date: ASAP
Middle East Investment Initiative “MEII” is an international organization that leverages public and private resources to deliver finance and technical assistance programs to stimulate Micro, small and medium sized businesses (MSMEs) sustainable economic activity in MENA region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In order to support our growing activities, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Advisor who will work closely with MEII team under the overall supervision of the Programs Manager.
The Business Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of specific tasks which include among others:
- Market and promote the matchmaking platform Tamweeli platform (tamweeli.jo/منصة-تمويلي/ ) among MSMEs.
- Train MSMEs on concepts of access to finance (how to prepare a loan application, how to decide what loan to take, what are loans etc.) and use of the matchmaking platform,
- Assist MSMEs with the loan application process and upload it to the platform making sure that it meets MEII procedures and best banking practices.
- Manage front office tasks (calls with current and actual platform users), follow up the posted applications with the MSMEs and the banks/ MFIs
- Coordinate with external partners (mainly MFIs), network and collaborate with other service providers and stakeholders
- Execute marketing and commercial initiatives and make best effort to sustain the activity and realize required KPIs.
- Monitor middle and back office tasks related to an electronic matchmaking platform.
- Participate to various activities and execute periodic or ad-hoc tasks related to others pillars of the organization.
- M1/M2 majoring in Finance;
- More than 3 years’ experience MSME banking, with an exposure to MSMEs specificities;
- MSME financial analysis practical skills;
- Proven B2B commercial and communication skills in negotiating, presenting and retaining customers;
- Past experience in training,
- Speaks and understands English.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their complete application by email to email@example.com. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted